Rap and Hip Hop Beats Are a Revolution in Music


It is crazy how many people are out there trying to make it in the music industry. It is a billion dollar industry now a days but it's much more of a different situation compared to what it was just 10 years ago. There's been a digital revolution it's not all about making physical copy's any more everything is digital.

That can be both a good thing and a bad thing for artist. I mean back in the day the artist could make so much more from physical sales since that was the only way for fans to get new music. Now you can download almost anything for free. This makes it better for the fans. You have to create something of quality and meaning for a fan to purchase your music or even be interested in you.

So the revolution begins what will you do to make you voice heard. I mean don't you want to leave your mark, or make a meaning out of your life, I know I do. I really wish more people were like me and had the same ambitions and goals. I have my own website and a few CDs made, now I'm ready to put it out there for the world.


I only spent about a year making the music and finding instrumentals. I only spent a week to make a website. Now I'm ready to see what I can really do. If you want the best rap or hip-hop beats you need to go online. Times are different don't spend $100 or even $1000 when you can spend less than $100 for 1000s of beats.

Even if you want to make your own rap or hip beats you can use software online without even having to download anything to your computer. Just think you could make beats or instrumentals at your friends or grandmas or even school all without having to download software to the computer!

Then on top of all of that you can sell your beats online. This is a great way to make money. I mean it's a fun and enjoyable way to make a decent income. You can make money online if you make beats. You don't have to be Dr Dre or Kanye West to create something new good and original. There are plenty of informational website out there that will explain everything you may need or answer any question you may have. Or if you have a question that can't be answered there are communities of millions of users that can answer your question in forum posting. This is also a great way to get noticed and meet new people.

So I'm looking to meet new people I think there are limitless ways and possibilities that people can work together on anything from creating music to inventing a new product or even idea. Time is limitless so what we can create is limitless as well. Check out my website for rap or hip hop beats online, make rap or hip hop beats, and even sell rap or hip hop beats.

No comments:

Post a Comment